She has received the following awards:
- Burrell Pro Labs National Kids Club Grand Prize winner 2004 as well as 27 other winning entries since 1999. She has won over $25,000.00 in prize money for her clients from this contest alone.
- Kodak Gallery Award for portraiture for the Northern Lights Region in 2004
- 3 Merit prints in the Elite Collection of the Wisconsin Professional Photographers Association.
- A Silver Photographer of the Year award from PPA in January 2006
- Bronze Photographer of the Year award from PPA in January 2005
- 2 National Loan Prints from PPA
- 14 PPA National Merit prints
- 8 Loan prints for the Minnesota/Northern Lights
What Theresa has been up to lately:
Numerous images of Theresa’s have been purchased by national card companies. Theresa provides stock dance photographic images to Rhee Gold Company Magazine and Dance Educator. Several of Theresa’s images will be included in a book about photographing children from the heart, which is due out in February of 2008.
About Jenny Divney,
Jenny has been working with Theresa since 2003. Long before coming to work for Theresa she was a client and a huge admirer of the beautiful portraits Theresa creates. Jenny received a BA in Psychology from Marquette University in 1991. She has attended a number of WPPA and MPPA sponsored conventions and is trained in PhotoShop as well as sales and marketing. She is constantly striving to better herself in her coveted position has Theresa’s right hand. She is the proud wife of Bob and mother of Sarah and John.